Kerala RTC runs buses from Bangalore to major towns in Kerala. The Corporation provides a Reservation Counter at the Kempegowda Bus Station(Majestic Bus Station) and Mysore Road Satellite Bus Station at Bangalore which functions from 6:30am to 9:30pm.
Contact phone number : 080 22269508. (Majestic)
Mysore Road satellite Bus Station: 080 26756666 (MSBS, Satellite Bus Stand)
New KSRTC Pick Up Points In Bangalore
For Buses Towards Salem
1) Bommanahalli Bus Stop (BETL Bus Stop)
2) Electronic City Opposite Infosys (BETL Bus Stop)
3) Madiwala (ST Johns Hospital Bus Stop, Just near to the petrol bunk)
For Buses Towards Mysore
1) Kengeri (Opposite Police Station)
2) Mandya (Opposite Bus Stand)
1. Now book your tickets from KBS or Satellite Bus Stand Or Online Booking
2. For buses towards Salem and Coimbatore, There are pick up points in Madiwala (ie St. Johns Hospital Bus Stop, Near To Petrol Pump, Bommanahalli Bus Stop, Electronic City (Opposite To Infosys))
3. You can select the pick up point at the time of booking the tickets. If you are unable to reach the bus station or pick up point at the time, please give a call to the KSRTC Reservation counter in Satellite bus station.
4. It will take around 20 minutes to one hour to reach Madiwala from Satellite bus station depends on the traffic.
5. If your boarding point is Satellite bus station and you want to change that place to Madiwala (St Johns), Just inform the counter before 15 minutes of the departure of the particular bus.
6. All the buses except the buses to Kasargod are starting from Satellite BusStation which is situated in Mysore Road (Babuji Nagara).